Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pumpkin Art, Ithaca, New York, USA



It's that time of the year.....for pumpkin carving! This is me with my creation! I think I need a bow tie.



My design was quick and simple.



Others were much more artistic and involved detailed designs.



Like this soaring hawk. (Note to self: big knives are not so good for detailed pumpkin carving).



Small, sharp, wood-working tools are more suited to a finely detailed design.  And it's gonna take quite a while to finish......


...... in the meantime, me and my simpleton got dressed up and went for a walk.



And when the precision carving was complete, here's the final result.........



..........and when illuminated from within - pumpkin art at its finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment