Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall, Ithaca, New York, USA



As I arrived in the Ithaca vicinity recently it seemed that I had missed the peak colors of the fall foliage season. Many trees had already shed their leaves, the hay had been cut and baled for the winter.



But as I wandered about, it became obvious that there was still plenty of fall beauty remaining to be seen and enjoyed.



And not only in the leaves but, beautiful scenes of a farm centered life were everywhere.



Looking closely I found trees that were just at peak. Slow starters but strong finishers.



I think a life lesson this time was a reminder to not be so quick to draw a conclusion on initial impressions.  Hmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment