Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, April 2, 2012

Advertising, Anywhere, USA


Maybe it was a subtle changeover, or, maybe I just missed it but, when did it become okay to put advertising on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING whether stationary or moving?  Seems we need to reclaim the beauty of our natural world instead of being endlessly assaulted by a company's desire to sell more food and/or widgets. Is this really the price of our modern society?  Is this the legacy we leave for the next generation? I guess so.

I'm not singling out Moe's ("welcome to moe"s!) - I enjoy the food and eat there from time to time.  But their vehicle triggered this rant about advertising sometimes going too far, so...........


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I sometimes wonder if the driver has clear vision out of the windows covered with advertising.

    ReplyDelete