White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall, Ithaca, New York, USA



As I arrived in the Ithaca vicinity recently it seemed that I had missed the peak colors of the fall foliage season. Many trees had already shed their leaves, the hay had been cut and baled for the winter.



But as I wandered about, it became obvious that there was still plenty of fall beauty remaining to be seen and enjoyed.



And not only in the leaves but, beautiful scenes of a farm centered life were everywhere.



Looking closely I found trees that were just at peak. Slow starters but strong finishers.



I think a life lesson this time was a reminder to not be so quick to draw a conclusion on initial impressions.  Hmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment