Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, August 25, 2017

Red Ranger and the Mushroom, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I am not the type of man who takes much care of his lawn. I don't really mind what grows in it as long as it's mostly green and not poisonous. So, when this mushroom started appearing, I just let it go - it is about 12 inches across. It grew fast and had an almost tree-trunk-like root. (The red hibiscus flower I placed beside it just for the color). The red color must have been some kind of trigger though because......



......as I tried to dig it up, the Red Ranger rode up onto part of it to command me to cease my shoveling. Who would have guessed? I dug it up anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment