Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Plymouth Harbor, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I hadn't planned to photograph this scene when I drove through downtown but, the cloud formations caught my attention and so I stopped. (Click on an image to view a higher resolution version if your device supports that action).



This image and the one following are unique in that there are no Captain John boats at dock. That struck me as unusual.



I always forget about one of the complications of boating.  You must have a second boat (dinghy, inflatable, kayak, etc.) to shuttle from land to your buoy in the harbor.



One of the many fiberglass lobster statues/artworks installed throughout the downtown area of Plymouth.



This couple deserves to be sitting down and relaxing by the harbor. The woman (on the left) is holding her 6-day old baby in her arms enjoying this beautiful day and life in Plymouth - "America's Hometown." Imagine that - 6 days and she is out and about - ah, youth.



No comments:

Post a Comment