Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Lucca Film Festival & Europe Cinema, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy



The Lucca Film Festival and Europe Cinema opened for a one week event in the Piazza del Giglio and other nearby locations in town. I liked their adult-size advertising effect above in bold red letters. A number of well-known people in the acting and directing world were included and expected for the event.



There were many films featuring the works of noted directors and performers and I did hear the occasional buzz about "someone" was spotted in town at a particular restaurant or store or wandering about.



I didn't attend any of the events but I did get this friendly star to strike a pose on the red carpet for me. Lucca - seems like there is always something interesting going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment