Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Antiques Market, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy



On the third weekend of the month Lucca holds an antiques market. It winds through parts of town from Piazza Antelminelli, through Piazza San Martino, and Piazza San Giovani, and Piazza del Giglio, and Piazza Napoleone, and finally ends at Piazza San Giusto.



It feels more like wandering through an open-air museum than an outdoor market.



Many of the pieces were absolutely beautiful and grand.



A silver seller's display.



Frankly, these dolls looked a bit too creepy for my taste. As I walked away, I turned back to see if their mouths were moving to mock me.



I'm not sure if he was a vendor, visitor, or patron but, he had a great look about him.







I wouldn't mind drinking from these golden glasses.



And I would definitely enjoy sitting at this desk to edit, write, and publish blogs. Hmmmm? 


No comments:

Post a Comment