Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Visit to Everglades National Park, Part 2 of 2, Shark Valley, Miami, Florida, USA



I think the alligator grin means, "Come a bit closer my pretty, I want to eat you for lunch."



Someone needs a manicure.



The alligator babies like to ride on mom's head and back.



An ideal spot to watch and learn about the world around you.



When mom alligator reared up and picked up this little one with her mouth when it swam by, I thought she was scooping up her own offspring to protect it.



Wrong - I don't know if it was one of hers or not but - she proceeded to eat it!



I think I'll walk on the other side of the road.......


No comments:

Post a Comment