Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Danger in the Woods, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I expected it to be just a regular walk. There had been a dusting of snow but it had quickly melted on most surfaces except...........



....not so quickly on the unpaved roads and shady yards.



Thus, my surprise that it was apparently enough snow to bring out another hungry critter from the wilds and woods of Manomet to prey upon an unsuspecting tourist. I can tell it's a tourist because she is not dressed appropriately for the location and weather. Seldom a dull moment in winter in Manomet


2 comments:

  1. You inspire me to see the beautiful world around me, to get pictures and to write once again. Merry Christmas, Joe. Thank you for the words, pictures and tying them together so well. I chanced upon your blog about two years ago and I've been coming back since.

    ReplyDelete