White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Tree Branches, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I enjoy the look of this tree along my walking route. It reminds me of the Southern Live Oak species in the southeastern United States - the only thing missing is hanging strands of moss.



I haven't learned how to create hanging moss but, I re-processed it with an infrared effect which looks like this......



.....and then added a zoom-burst. It's not moss but, it's pretty cool anyway.

Technology has afforded the amateur photographer an endless choice of ways to play with and improve images. At least, I think it is an improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment