White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sunrise, Provincetown Harbor, Provincetown, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA



Slug that I am, I didn't make it downtown to the wharf for sunrise with Amy's group but, I did walk out of the hotel onto the beach. This is sunrise the next morning after the wet trek to Race Point Light which I blogged about last. A ten-foot low tide makes a wide sand flat. The light was magical.



With the tide way out, I was able to wander out onto the wet sand for the added reflections.



There were also some clouds to make it even more interesting........



.....and a couple random cooperative birds put the icing on the cake.  Life is good at the end of the world in Provincetown, Massachusetts.


No comments:

Post a Comment