Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, July 25, 2016

Panorama, White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



At Gellar's Corner, one of only two traffic lights in the village of Manomet, turn east and follow the road to White Horse Beach. I've always liked this view - except for the power pole and wires.



I wanted to experiment with the panorama mode today. Normally I use the panorama mode built into my camera to make a panoramic image but, this time I decided to take two regular images and use the software tool Photomerge in Photoshop Elements 14 to let the computer stitch them together and see what it would look like.

I am impressed - I cannot detect the seam but, the clear giveaway for where it is can be seen by looking at the man in the white shirt with the dog - there are two sets of them - but in reality, there was only one man and one dog! The seam runs vertically between them.

So that's how someone can be in two places at once. (As always, click on the image to view in higher resolution and width). This opens up all kinds of future possibilities, hmmm?


No comments:

Post a Comment