Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

They Know Where I Live, Centro, Seville, Andalusia, Spain



I woke up this morning and threw open the shutters, looked down onto the street below and what did I see? Not just one, but TWO, yes TWO red scooters parked below the window.

They have found me! They know where I live! I can't get away! Is there no escape? Oh, woe is me.

So, they think they can outnumber me now. But I am clever, too - I went out the back door so they they could not confront me directly with their taunts and shiny red glow........



....I sought solace in the stark and bright contrast of the white and gold at the bullring. Where the red is the color of the blood of the bull, not the glistening red of the scooter.



The painter on the boom truck crane - he knows the right colors and how to keep them fresh. He does not use shiny red and he does not have a scooter.

I am calm. The red devils will be gone by tomorrow ...................


No comments:

Post a Comment