Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

First Snowfall, Manomet, Priscilla Beach, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA




It is unusual that we have to wait until well into January to have a measurable snowfall here in Manomet but, this winter that has been the case.  I stopped by a few of my favorite haunts after the snow stopped falling and the clouds started to break.



I realized today making this image that, of all the hundreds of pictures I've made of Priscilla Beach Theatre, I have never recorded this exact, head on, two-dimensional front view.



I especially like the ethereal quality of this image.



White Horse Beach arc of the bay at low tide.



Breakers froth in the afternoon light at Manomet Beach.



Long shadows on the Manomet Bluff.



An outside inside room in Manomet.



Black, white, and gray on Old Sandwich Road.



Tracks - human and machine. 


2 comments: