Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Making a Movie, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



I have occasionally thought that this beach would make a good movie location except for the accessibility problem. Looks like I'm not the only one.......



I met this group of young people who are college film students working on their senior project over the semester break. It is a full-length film that must be completed by the spring.



It was quite a treat to watch them for a few moments, to see a group of creative young people pursuing their art. One never knows where the next Spielberg or Lucas will be found. They told me that the movie will be released on Vimeo after completion in spring. The working title now is "Till Death." I'll look for it then.


1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I would love to work on a project like that. So creative.

    ReplyDelete