White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blue Sky and Bright Light, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



These gulls are wary of humans - it is difficult to get very close but the one on the left was making a nice approach to landing just for me.



Not that I name my images but, this one could be called "rock and roll."



The sun dips below the top of the bluff - it's early afternoon and almost the entire beach is already in shadow.



I raked a lot of leaves today - hours and hours worth - I used an old-timey, metal-tined, wood-handled rake - a very slow and zen experience - squirrels and birds chattering nearby - a chill in the air - neither batteries nor electricity required. I am not fond of noisy leaf-blowers - using or hearing.



Meanwhile, over at the nearby building project the background sky was quite beautiful. Soon, the footings and foundation will be poured.


No comments:

Post a Comment