Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blue Sky and Bright Light, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



These gulls are wary of humans - it is difficult to get very close but the one on the left was making a nice approach to landing just for me.



Not that I name my images but, this one could be called "rock and roll."



The sun dips below the top of the bluff - it's early afternoon and almost the entire beach is already in shadow.



I raked a lot of leaves today - hours and hours worth - I used an old-timey, metal-tined, wood-handled rake - a very slow and zen experience - squirrels and birds chattering nearby - a chill in the air - neither batteries nor electricity required. I am not fond of noisy leaf-blowers - using or hearing.



Meanwhile, over at the nearby building project the background sky was quite beautiful. Soon, the footings and foundation will be poured.


No comments:

Post a Comment