Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Manomet Walk, Rabbit Pond, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA



Setting out on a walk, I find I would rather be on unpaved lanes than asphalt when I have the choice......



....and to walk on the soft sponginess of fallen pine needles and hear the challenge of a rooster as I pass by the hens....



.... and to see the ocean spread out before me....



...and confirm that all is right in this idyllic little part of the world.



Getting closer to Rabbit Pond, I note there is still a lot of color left in these trees.



I thought most of it would be gone by the time of this visit.



I was wrong, it was still strikingly beautiful.






















The price we pay for this annual explosion of color is the harsh winter ahead. Now it's time to start dreaming about warm and sunny places.......


No comments:

Post a Comment