Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Seven Windows, Brookwood Farm, Blue Hills Reservation, Milton, Canton, Massachusetts, USA

I was curious about this barn. Why would someone go to the expense and trouble of installing all these nice windows but make them so small? In any case, the stark contrast, composition, and color called out to me for a photo....... (and the red/white/gray color palette is reminiscent of one of my other favorite interests).......

.....the Priscilla Beach Theatre.

If I was really creative, I would have stuck a happy cow's face in each of these windows........



......hmmm? happy cow faces..............

......sounds like a potential winter project.......



....mooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment