Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall, Ithaca, New York, USA



The fall colors in the forest around Ithaca are calling to me........



.... the yellow draws me in.......



....I follow it toward the light....



....I am not alone......a dog is taking his human for a run through the woods.......



....the trail widens into a power line right-of-way. I pause to marvel at the work of the people who strung these lines across the United States to deliver electricity to every nook and cranny. Yes, the poles and lines are unsightly but, I am addicted to the magic of living on the grid with modern-day electricity convenience.



Does life imitate art or, does art imitate life?.............



....sometimes, it is difficult to decide. 



Is the star refracted in the bottom of a wine glass life or art?


No comments:

Post a Comment