Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fall, Brookwood Farm, Blue Hills Reservation, Milton, Canton, Massachusetts, USA

The historic Brookwood Farm is a part of the Blue Hills Reservation south of Boston, Massachusetts. The entire Blue Hills Reservation complex is a beautiful 7000+ acre public parkland close to the busy city life of Boston.

There was still quite a bit of green left on the trees but, if I looked closely, the spectacular color was hiding in plain sight.

I sat a spell on this bench to feel the warm sun on my face on a cool day - one of those old man pleasures - like a scoop of ice cream on a hot summer day.

This whole series is pretty much right out of the camera without extra processing and enhancements.















I'll stop back in a week and see how the color has improved. I'm surprised this place wasn't crawling with photographers or other lovers of fall color.

I really enjoy the beauty of the New England fall season and hope you blog followers all over the world do also!


No comments:

Post a Comment