Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, May 25, 2015

A Spring Walk Around, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Visual definition: "steps to the beach."  Sometimes that phrase means just a few and sometimes it means more than one hundred.

When I walked by this scene, I swear I heard this boat whispering on the breeze - it sounded something like, "psst, hey buddy, I want to be out on the bay, bobbin' on my buoy, waiting to go for a sail with my captain and dog, can you help me out?" Let's just say I passed the info along.........

Nothing is more spring-like than blooming daffodils.

The bulldozers repairing the seawall sit idle at the end of the workday.

The outgoing tide has again sculpted a smooth and gently sloping beach.

The dirt roads have been re-graded after the ravages of winter.

A stonemason's handiwork nears completion.

And the humble but often maligned dandelion blankets the earth with yellow explosions - and they especially blanket my herbicide/pesticide-free lawn.  Ah, spring.

Note: all images made with my cellphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment