Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Friday, March 27, 2015

Parade, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France

Like most people, I love a parade. I heard a ruckus this morning and looked out my window to the sight and sound of this parade.  The signs they were carrying named the local elementary schools but I couldn't figure out the reason or subject. Sometimes it's frustrating to me not knowing the local language.



There were multiple musical groups playing over the course of the twenty minute parade.

Parents and kids, some in costume and some not.

All the instruments had bluetooth microphones (or some equivalent technology) that connected them to an amplifier cart rolling behind them so the town was rockin' !

The morning parade must have worn out the townsfolk - as darkness descends there is not a soul at the many riverside restaurants - maybe it's too early still - the dinner hours don't begin until 7pm or later.

(Note: this is one of two posts I published today - keep on scrolling down).


No comments:

Post a Comment