Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Around Town, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

In downtown Plymouth, piles of snow are slowly creeping up this brick wall, blocking the colorful graffiti from view.

On one of the many narrow lanes in Manomet, an all terrain vehicle owner has attached a small plow blade to his rig to dig out his driveway.

The "real" plow operators though, usually have heavy-duty pick-up trucks. And sitting down in the roadway to get this ground level image was, in retrospect, probably not such a good idea.

When I got home from driving around enjoying the beauty of the snow, I noticed I had reached a milestone. My Toyota Camry just turned 100,000 miles! I hope I can get another 100,000 miles out of it.  Now if I can just figure out how to attach a snow plow blade to it...........

The following morning, the miles kept going up while the temperature kept going down.  I'm starting to understand why Florida has quite a few former New Englanders.  And I've reached eligibility - I'm over 62 and I like to eat dinner really early.


No comments:

Post a Comment