Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Monday, March 10, 2014

Goodbye!, Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya, Mexico

This is my final blog post for this trip. If there is one view I want burned into my retina from this trip, I would have to say it is this one.  This is precisely where I sat/reclined/slugged about reading and relaxing in the warm sun and cool breezes of the Riviera Maya. I don't know if I'll ever be back again but, it sure was a wonderful place to escape most of the harsh New England winter.

Same place - slightly different angle - complete with sailboat and playing child.

A slightly wider view includes the standing figure of José - the ever-present security guard for Villas del Mar.

What a great place to visit and live for these past two months!


No comments:

Post a Comment