Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Around Town, Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Although we've seen more clouds and rain than expected, the sun does break through dramatically.

"Topes" are speed bumps and can be found most anywhere from quiet unpaved roads to four-lane divided highways.  I keep my eyes open - hitting one at high speed could do some serious damage to the vehicle and/or the occupants.

Looks like a kayak to me but I guess one could use it for a paddleboard, too.

Although built within the past 15 years, these steps into the water are evocative of Mayan design and construction.

The beautiful sand beaches are interspersed with rocky shores with crashing waves.

Since I'm a walking man, I see many other gringos out walking also.  It is a good walking town.


No comments:

Post a Comment