White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Thursday, August 22, 2013

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach on a warm summer day - it's early on a weekday at low tide and obviously not crowded. Water temp is about 70 - about as warm as it ever gets here.

These clouds in late afternoon helped me create a moody black and white rendition.

Harleys are popular sights in the summertime along this part of Massachusetts coastline - nice place for a cruise and then maybe a stop at Geller's for some ice cream on the way out of town.

This is the definition of serendipity. I was walking along the road and just happened to have my camera in hand when suddenly this vintage Mercedes turned onto the road and headed towards me.  I had about 5 seconds.  It is sometimes better to be lucky than good.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pic you took of my Mercedes... thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Paul Duseau

    ReplyDelete