White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Getting Older



How many times in life have I said, "I'll do that later?"  Well, guess what?  Later is now.  I think it's that time when I need to stop putting off things "until I'm older."  I am older and like it or not, I have more time behind me than in front of me.  What are those things that I've deferred that need to be revisited?  What would I do differently if I knew that the end was coming soon on a specific date?

Whatever those things are, I do know that if I don't stay fit and keep walking, one day when I go to the favorite old people's shopping store (you can guess which one I mean) I might encounter the scene in this photo. Then what will I do if I can't walk on my own two feet?



No comments:

Post a Comment