White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
White Horse Beach, Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rooftops, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico


I was struck on one of my last morning walks by the varied types of rooftops. I don't recall when in my life I have ever seen so many different styles of rooftops within just a few blocks of each other.  It is rare to see so much difference in our homogeneous communities in the US - especially in New England where anything other than a standard peaked roof with gray cedar or asphalt shingles with white trim is generally frowned upon - although one can have a colorful front door, as long as it is black or red. Just kidding, it's not really that sterile.

























No comments:

Post a Comment