Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Cat

I told Milo that he should be honored to appear in today's blog. That's because this is the 400th blog post I have published over the past couple years. What began as a way to keep an online photo and journal record without filling boxes or shelves in my home has turned into a regular activity. I never intended it to be a daily thing but lately, that's what it's been. Milo, however, is not impressed. And as nearly as I can tell, he can't read, write, talk, or appreciate my subtle humor. Nevertheless, he seems happy and content just feeling the touch of a human friend. Animals aren't as dim-witted as I sometimes think.

No comments:

Post a Comment