Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Manomet, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Milo the Cat, Manomet, Massachusetts, USA

Milo sometimes likes to be held and, sometimes, he doesn't like to be held.  What a surprise, right?  How cat-like.  However, sometimes he expresses his pleasure at being held or, his displeasure at not being held by biting his favorite nearby human - ankles, arms, hands, fingers, whatever body part is within immediate reach.  Sometimes he even throws in a razor sharp claw or two to make it more fun for him. It keeps his life interesting I guess.  After today's bite, I had to counsel him sternly for his behavior. 

He was resting peacefully with a high level of cuteness.......

....when I grabbed him by the scruff of the neck........

.... he listened attentively as I berated him for his behavior.......

.....then, after demonstrating the appropriate level of remorse, I forgave him.  I sure showed him who is boss...... bet he won't bite me again for at least an hour or two........

No comments:

Post a Comment